Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A song for my love... (Poem)

This one was written almost 5 years back when I met my first love at my college.





On a moon lit night,
When the mist holds tight,
O'er the top of a hill,
Our souls lay close still.

I take your hand in mine,
And steep it with a kiss divine.
Then when I look in your eyes,
I see our love shining soft and nice.

My arms then goes around you,
To embrace you to my soul,
And you dip your face into my chest,
where you find your world best.

Thus we stay for long,
With the moon light showering strong,
And the mist thickens around,
To form a blanket to keep us bound...

My thoughts thus travel it's way,
There are still more things to say...
"O, dear!", still more things to say...
But words are not just enough to say...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the way you open your heart, and share your emotions is amazing.

Also check out

Related Posts with Thumbnails