Saturday, March 14, 2009

Amorous (Erotic short story)


I remember seeing her in the shopping mall, days ago. I was with my girl, out for a little shopping. Did I recognize her? "No", to be true to myself. I've never seen her before... Or have I???? I couldn't say that for sure. But I somehow knew her smell; knew the satin of her touch...


"Does this look good on me", asked my girl, holding a multi-coloured ethnic skirt to her waist.


She held her leg in an angle that made her look as if she was posing for some brand endorsement for that skirt. And did it look good on her? Oh ye! Why not? Anything looks good on her and... she looks even better with nothing's on her!


The very naive and bright smile on her face was enough to tell me that she badly wanted that outfit. Besides, when have I ever said a "No" to her? When have I ever missed a chance to see that smile spreading on her face, making her go all red and pink? And, when have I ever missed the chance of that little peck on my cheeks when she became happy? O God! She's the best thing to have happened to me...


But...


This other girl... No. I couldn't call her a 'girl'. This other female... Yes! That's the right word to describe her - "Female", 'coz she had nothing more than an amorous scent to her. She appeals to nothing but to the very basic of the 'Male' instinct.


For days since then, she kept popping in and out of my mind and every time, she brings in the same scent of carnal craving in my mind. I knew I wanted her... But wouldn't that mean cheating on my girl? Yes. It would. And I don't want to do that. I never can do that. Or... Can I? May be... Huh! What the hell?


***************************************************************************


I saw her in the silver of lightning. She was sitting near the open window looking at me. Her eyes were a black hole ready to suck me in. Her lips were moist with the blood of lust and her smile vicious enough to slit my throat. I knew what she was asking me for. But I was not sure whether I’d be able to give that.


The wind blew bringing in a spray of rain through the window. I saw the sprinkle trickle down her waxy bare shoulder. Her eyes never blinked a thither and she kept looking at me. Did she scare me? No. I’d rather say “I don’t know”. I felt a chill creeping through my veins. I gulped down the glass of whiskey on the table near me. 


I tried looking away from her, tried singing out aloud to distract myself. But No. She still kept staring at me. She was enjoying the effect with which she was pinning me down.


I got up from my chair with much difficulty. My legs couldn’t balance me. The whisky was showing its effect. Yet I got up. I swayed like a tree in the wind… The towel around my waist slipped and I gathered it around me hastily. She giggled at that. I felt like slapping her but… My blood started picking up the heat. I turned around to look at her.


She lay stretched on my bed on her chest. The dim yellow light of the bed lamp disappeared into the deep riff of her bare back. She was still looking at me. The same murderous smile playing on her lips. It seemed like an invitation to let her kill me. Was I afraid to die? No. I was not.


I walked up to my bed… For the next few moments (I don’t know for how long?) I… Some times I was sinking in my bed and sometimes I was in my all fours and sometimes even on my knees… The world reeled around me. I could see her no more. But at times I could feel barb wires tearing through the skin of my back… Could hear monstrous moans piercing through the thick, dark silence of the night… And suddenly POOF!!!! It was all over. I gasped for breath for a while. Or was it her??? I blacked-out. There was only the eerie rhythm of the blades of the fan slicing the air


When I woke up at the middle of the night I heard the feeble melody of the rain outside my window. And there was my girl lying near me. The sponging warmth of her skin on mine. I looked at her inanimate face close to mine in that yellow luminescence. Could I recognize her? Oh yes! That was my girl. She was sleeping on my shoulder. 


But where is She??? I looked around desperately to find her. All that I could find was her shadow on the wall with all her seductive curves. Could she have left a note for me in the table? I wanted to get up and explore. But I didn’t want to disturb my girl’s sleep. I closed my arms around her and held her closer to me.


Did a sigh leave me without a warrant? I stared blankly at the ceiling…The blades of the fan was slicing it's own shadows...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great imagery, really drew me in..I was totally in the room. Truly, truly loved this one!

Ekanthapadhikan said...

Thank you. But it's not too often I can write something like this. My traumatic break up an year and a half back was the inspiration.

Also check out

Related Posts with Thumbnails