Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Killer On The Run (Poem)


My target is not you.
My gun’s pointed at you,
And yours at me.

I do not know who’s going to shoot first,
I can see the fear in your eyes.

I know you do not know me, stranger.
Neither do I know you.
And my target is not You.

You killed that mom and her little daughter,
You killed the man in their lives.

They don’t mean anything to me.
I’m just a person send to nab you.
I’m just doing my duty.

I know you do not hate me,
I know there’s no revenge between us.

But shoot me first or I’ll shoot you,
You’re not my target.
It’s just my duty.

But why do I see tear in your eyes?
Why the fear?

Shoot and it’s all over.
Even I’m tired of shooting down strangers.
It’s just my duty but I hate it.

Shoot me! 
Shoot me first or I’ll shoot you.

Who is to die first? 
The killer or the killer of killers?

No comments:

Also check out

Related Posts with Thumbnails