Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Celtic Enchantress (Poem)



The distant wails of harps,
The rhythmic rolls of timbrels,
And the song of an enchantress,
Evoking the ghosts of her land...

A song that told of legends unheard,
A song that sang about the glory of a past,
A song that whispered the murmurs of love,
A song that seeped into my heart...

I, me an' me-self was surrounded
By the silence of this music,
As I stood atop a misty hill,
In a far away unknown Celtic land.

***********************************


Inspired by the Celtic music by Loreena McKennitt that I've been listening to again and again since the past three days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely composed, and the pictur is beautiful too.

Secretia

Shadow said...

this is a beautiful song!

remithajohn said...

beautiful picture... More emotions on the woman ....

Also check out

Related Posts with Thumbnails